Friday, August 22, 2008

Bear Lake

Here is another one of our firsts together. Kelson's first time to Bear Lake and camping. Kelson loved crawling around in the tent, and he loved being outside. Kelson slept pretty good through the night which was really good for me because I was worried that he wouldn't.





















Kelson's favorite part of the trip was the lake of course. He crawled and splashed and played until we said enough we are tired. He wanted to be down by himself to explore the lake. It was really nice because he could go out more then 10 feet because the water was so shallow. We all had a good time.




















Do you like Kelson's crazy hair? We covered him with sunscreen so his hair spiked up all over the place. It looks kind of funny, but we love it.














Kelson could not resist tasting some of the delicious sand.


1 comments:

Landon Family said...

Oh my he is so freakin' cute :) it makes me excited to see pictures of your little family! I'm doing alright... but I do have to raise my injections too twice a day now and it has not been fun. But, I know it will be worth it in the end! :) Love you guys, see you at the party!