Tuesday, November 10, 2009




We have been really busy with packing and moving to our new house in Brigham City, but everything worked out and we are at our new house now. Josh took his test and is now certified as an AMP and is working on plane now. I am almost done with my graduate program, actually today is my last day of class. I am so happy. We have finally settled down a little bit and hopefully I will have more time to blog and make memory. Here is a couple of pictures of Kelson helping me pack.

2 comments:

Ben and Heather Murie said...

I hope the move went well! And I bet it feels so good to have school over! Kelson is soo cute it was nice to see you guys on halloween.

Landon Family said...

That is so cool! You guys have accomplished so much. Congrats on your cute family, new house, and finishing your education! Woohoo! You guys are awesome :)